Monday, December 23, 2013

A VERY PREGNANT CIARA STEPS OUT AT CHARITY EVENT


It's official, Ciara's pregnant!

For months word on the streets was that the 'Body Party' maestra was walking round with a gut full of Future. Well, an appearance at a charity event in Atlanta proved to be true. While out with her fiance, one couldn't but notice how heavily pregnant the singer looks.


The singer tried to conceal her belly in oversized baggy clothes but failed in her attempt to hide it from the flashing cameras. The singer has been dating her rapper beau since 2012 and is set to walk down the aisle very soon.

During an interview with The Singersroom last November, the Georgia peach spoke briefly on motherhood:
“I definitely will be the mom that’s going to, like, preparing my kids’ their lunch and taking them out to their events and cheering them along the way. I’m totally going to be that.”
However, one can't but scratch their heads to the idea as to how Ciara is going to handle this pregnancy while she's set to give birth to a new album next year. Speaking to GENLUX magazine recently, the new mom shared:

I’m in the process of making my new album. My inspiration is life and reality. It’s important to express myself musically. I am so connected to who I am now, and I now want to share pieces of myself with the world.”
Whichever way one looks at it, the singer could've waited until album #6 before she starts a family. Indeed, while finding herself back on the charts by way of 'Party' this year, she could've easily secured more hits from the album had she promote the it the way she ought. A promotion that could see her cement herself as one of R&B's leading ladies of this decade. 










No comments:

Post a Comment