Thursday, November 21, 2013

USAIN BOLT PROFESSES LOVE FOR RIHANNA/ CALLS HER MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN ON EARTH


Is sprint king Usain Bolt smitten by Pop queen Rihanna? Well the six-time Olympic gold medalist is hoping to score himself a date with the Bajan bombshell after seeing her twerk video in celebration of the end to her tedious 'Diamonds World Tour'.


After being mesmerized by Rih's skills, the lanky Jamaican tweeted to his 3 million followers:
 "I clearly am in love frm this dancing, If ur not Caribbean u may not understand. #sexy #seriousface #inlove #needherinmylife #now."

Bolt continues to serve up some serious dose of thirstiness as he further tweeted:
"I'm in love with you. Hit me up Rihanna" 
It was just last year Bolt revealed that he considers Cheryl Cole and Rihanna as the most beautiful women on earth.
"London has some really beautiful women, I can't help but notice them. Cheryl Cole is always in the media and I can see why. She is so beautiful," he said at the time.
 "I think for me it is between her and Rihanna for the most beautiful woman in the world."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment