Sunday, November 17, 2013

LADY GAGA STRUGGLES WITH 'DO WHAT U WANT'


The iconic Saturday Night Live welcomed Lady Gaga to their stage to perform not one but two of ARTPOP's number. For the first time live, fans get to see the singer perform 'Do What U Want' with guest vocals from self proclaim king of R&B R. Kelly and another ARTPOP number 'Gypsy'. 

But did guest appearance from R. Kelly did it any good? Meet me after the break...






What a mess! 

At first I thought I was being punk'd! Clearly Gaga has ran out of ideas, this was a struggle performance from start to finish. This is what happens when you try and push things down the public's throat. This performance was below par and Gaga seemed to be on molly. R. Kelly seemed distant and confused as to what he should do next. A big LOL! Its as if at this point in her career she doesn't care. I can't even drum up a plausible reason as to why we should allow Gaga to force these dry-as-a-bone performances down our throats. 

While she'll see her album crawl to number one this week albeit opening with numbers she herself is disappointed in. I'm yet to see the singer give me a performance circa Born This Way era. For all I know this could very well be the end of Gaga's musical career.

The struggle is real and Gaga knows it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment