Saturday, December 07, 2013

TONI BRAXTON WANTS TO PLAY A LESBIAN ON 'ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK'



Is Toni Braxton taking on a lesbian role? Meet me after the break for more..

Earlier this year The Grio's Chris Witherspoon asked Toni Braxton if there were any dream roles she’d like to take on in which she replied, 
“I would like to play a lesbian. I don’t know why. And do a whole make-out scene and the whole thing; just something completely different than people would expect from me. Not a lipstick lesbian, either.”

Well it appears the singer has gotten her wish. In an interview with The Grio, Toni said,
“I’m hoping to be on Orange Is the New Black. That’s my favorite show. I’m hoping… we’ll see. I told you I wanted to be a lesbian… I still want that.”

I'm a little iffy about Toni playing a lesbian. For one, she's a mom of two soon to be teenaged boys who are growing up and are currently in school. The thought of their mom playing a lesbian would not go well with them. The singer once said she would never pose for Playboy magazine because she wouldn't want her sons to be teased in school over their mom posing nude on a highly sexual magazine cover. But is playing the part of a lesbian any different?  


What say you?

No comments:

Post a Comment